page contents
Connect with us

Motherland News

18 year old man admits to molesting up to 50 children since he was 10-years-old.

Published

on

An 18-year-old man, Joseph Hayden Boston, has confessed to molesting up to 50 children after his mother called the police and turned him in to authorities in Riverside early Saturday, police say.

According to reports Boston gave to his mom, which she relayed to police detectives, the teenager had been staying at the Simply Home Inn & Suites, where he befriended two little boys, ages 8 and 4.

Both children, who were staying at the same motel with their parents, asked if they could go over to Boston’s room Friday night and they agreed. It was when they got to Boston’s room that the molestation occurred.

Hours later, Boston told his mom what he had done. His mom drove to her son’s location and took him to the police station.

A Riverside police sergeant was flagged down at about 3 a.m. at the Magnolia Avenue Police Station by Boston’s mother, who said she wanted to turn her son in for suspected molestation.

When officers interviewed Boston, he confessed to sexually assaulting the two boys and admitted to molesting more than 50 kids since he was 10 years old. The crimes, he said, happened in different cities where he had lived.

Boston was arrested on counts of oral copulation on a child under the age of 10. He was booked into the Robert Presley Detention Center with his bail set at $1 million.

The County of Riverside Child Protective Services took custody of both boys from the hotel, police said.

Officer Ryan Railsback of Riverside police said:

“This is going to affect not only the victims for a long time, but also our detectives and officers involved in this, to hear someone just be very open about what they’ve done, and they’re only 18 themselves.”

Detectives believe Boston has victimized children who have not yet come forward, according to Riverside police.

Continue Reading
Advertisement

Health & Lifestyle

Dozens get vaccine after Ebola outbreak in Uganda

Published

on

Report says, Ugandan health officials have reacted with the vaccination campaign for people who may have been exposed to Ebola.

DOWNLOAD ANTTENTION FRESH NEWS ON THE GO APP

The outbreak, one of the worst in history, started in the Democratic Republic of the Congo last year and spread to Uganda earlier this month.


@ Anttention Fresh,                
We work hard to ensure that any news brought to you is legitimate and valuable so we leave out the noise. This material, and other digital content on this website, may be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part BUT give us credit as your source. 

JOIN AN ONLINE LEARNING COMMUNITY CLICK IMAGEonline training

Continue Reading

Crime

Ugandan Woman Bags 20 years jail term for killing husband

Published

on

A Uganda High Court has sentenced a 27-year-old woman, Jackline Nakku, to 20-years in jail for murdering her husband on Valentine’s Day in 2018.

DOWNLOAD ANTTENTION FRESH NEWS ON THE GO APP

The High Court in Mukono District in central Uganda found her guilty of murdering her husband Eric Kiddu after hitting him several times on the head with an iron bar.

After the murder Nakku attempted to make the killing appear to be the result of an attack by unknown people by screaming and running to neighbours to ask for help. His body was later found in a pool of blood with a panga and brick besides it, the Daily Monitor reported.

The couple had quarrelled shortly before the bloody encounter with a misunderstanding leading to Kiddu’s death.

Nakku was advised by the judge to appeal the sentence if she was dissatisfied as relatives of both husband and wife argued outside the court, trading accusations.

-IOL News

Continue Reading

Facebook

Advertisement
Flag Counter
Advertisement

Trending

Copyright © 2018 Anttention Media. All rights reserved