page contents
Connect with us

News

Russia tells rebels to leave Syria’s Aleppo by Friday evening

Published

on

Smoke rises near a damaged road in Dahiyet al-Assad, west Aleppo city

Russia on Wednesday told anti-government rebels holed up in Syria’s Aleppo to leave by Friday evening, signaling it would extend a moratorium on air strikes against targets inside the city.

The Russian Defence Ministry, which is helping forces loyal to President Bashar al-Assad try to retake full control of Aleppo, said rebels would be allowed to exit the city unharmed and with their weapons between 0900 and 1900 local time on Nov. 4 via two special corridors.

Civilians and the sick and wounded would be allowed to leave via six other corridors, it said.

President Vladimir Putin had ordered the pause in fighting “to avoid senseless victims,” the Defence Ministry said, saying that Syrian authorities would ensure that Syrian troops pulled back from the two corridors designated for rebels.

Russia and its Syrian allies say they halted air attacks on Aleppo on Oct 18. Western governments had alleged that the strikes had been killing civilians in large numbers, an allegation Moscow denied.

Humanitarian pauses designed to allow both rebels and civilians to exit the city have been organized by Moscow and Damascus before, but have largely failed amid continued violence with both sides accusing the other of stopping people from leaving.

A Kremlin spokesman said on Tuesday that the moratorium on air strikes was still in force, but could not be extended if rebels in the city did not halt their attacks.

The Russian Defence Ministry said on Wednesday that rebels inside Aleppo had taken heavy losses during fighting and were effectively trapped.

“All attempts by the rebels to break through in Aleppo have failed,” the ministry said. “The terrorists have suffered heavy losses in lives, weapons and equipment. They have no chance to break out of the city.”

 

Business

Concealed fake dollar worth $20m found by Kenyan police.

Published

on

The Criminal Investigation body in Kenya has disclosed that they have five personnel in custody following to the fake dollar worth  $20m (£15m).



FOLLOW US ON:
 INSTAGRAMLINKEDINYOUTUBETWITTER & FACEBOO

Two source familiar with the situation states that, the fake dollars was found in Barclays Bank, Nairobi. alleged to be owned by an investor, although further investigation is still on progress.

TO DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE NEWS APP CLICK HERE

PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS FOR JUST $1 CLICK HERE

Continue Reading

News

Apple to lunch iPad Air and Mini support eSIMs

Published

on

Apple has reveal her plans to add eSIM support on their latest iPad brands, also stating that the new entries will be able to work even on the networks of non-partner carriers.


The new innovation, will see no restriction on users when swapping data plan on a region that does not have full internet access. i.e, No need to swap out physical SIM cards.

Related image

FOLLOW US ON:
 INSTAGRAMLINKEDINYOUTUBETWITTER & FACEBOOK

However, Apple has detailed that iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR can also work with eSIM options, though they’ll have to be unlocked if you want to use two different carriers.

TO DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE NEWS APP CLICK HERE

PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS FOR JUST $1 CLICK HERE

Continue Reading

Facebook

Advertisement
Flag Counter
Advertisement

Trending

Copyright © 2018 Anttention Media. All rights reserved