page contents
Connect with us

News

Unbelievable! Pregnant ‘Man’ Gives Birth to His Own Daughter Because His Wife Could Not Get Pregnant (See Photos)

Published

on

A husband has revealed how he carried and gave birth to his own daughter – because his wife could not fall pregnant.

Pictured sporting a beard as he showed off his pregnant belly, Chris Rehs-Dupin and his wife Amy met and fell in love in their 20s and always knew they definitely wanted a family.

With Chris – who was born Christina – being a pre-op transgender male, however, they planned for Amy to be the biological mum.

But when five attempts of intrauterine insemination – fertility treatment that involves placing sperm
inside a uterus to facilitate fertilisation – failed, Chris volunteered to carry their baby instead.

He finally gave birth to their now two-year-old daughter, Hayden, naturally on December 20, 2014, after five rounds of IUI treatment and a miscarriage.

Having Hayden made Amy even more determined to carry a baby herself and in 2016 she had Milo by caesarean section after a further round of IUI.

33 year old Amy said:

“We went through a lot of fertility treatments, until we finally reached a point where we needed to make a decision as to whether we were going to do more medical intervention or if we were going to switch bodies.

“We were fortunate enough to have two uteruses. So, after a lot of thought and emotion and difficulties we switched to Chris.”

While Chris lived as a man and didn’t feel female, he was willing to use his womb for the good of their family. Chris, 33, explained:

“When I went to university in 2007, I knew I wasn’t a woman and it was an easy realisation to make.
Being pregnant is such a female thing and that’s when I started to question that it was not what I was.I don’t think I had a problem emotionally having a child, I wasn’t losing a part of my identity. I think the world had a bigger problem with it than I did.

“Some people think men aren’t supposed to carry children, that’s the world we live in. So, I feel like the world would see it as emasculating, that it would make me less trans but not the case for me. For me it was an amazing experiencing.”

After giving birth, Chris insisted he did not want to breast feed.

I had no intention of breastfeeding and I hated the fact my breasts had grown.“After years of binding them flat, any pressure now left me in agony.”

Ironically, being pregnant made Chris more certain than ever that he wanted to further his transition to become a man. He said:

“I knew it would make me a better and a happier person, a whole person, to start a medical transition.
“When my daughter came I knew I didn’t want her to be afraid of who she is and it’s important for me to model that behaviour.”

The couple also knew they wanted a second child and as they decided to give it another try.

In January 2016, Chris began having testosterone injections every 10 days, while Amy fell pregnant on her first attempt.

While the baby grew, Chris was undergoing his transition. His facial hair grew, his shoulders broadened and his features became more masculine.

Amy and Chris say their experiences, running in tandem, brought them closer.

“When I was the pregnant one, because I had a husband who had been there before, it was different. He understood what I was going through, what I was feeling. It was a benefit that not a lot of women have,” Amy said.

The delighted pair welcomed their second baby, Milo into the world, weighing 8lb 15oz on October 1, 2016 and say they would love to have a 3rd baby.

24 Hours Across Africa

Hong Kong Activities face crucial weekend test after airport setback

Published

on

Source: AFP- Hong Kong’s pro-democracy movement faces a major test this weekend as it tries to muster another huge crowd following criticism over a recent violent airport protest and as concerns mount over Beijing’s next move.

Ten weeks of protests have plunged the international finance hub into crisis with the communist mainland taking an increasingly hardline tone, including labelling the more violent protester actions “terrorist-like”.

Chinese state media have put out images of military personnel and armoured personnel carriers across the border in Shenzhen, while the United States has warned Beijing against sending in troops, a move many analysts say would be a reputational and economic disaster for China.

The nationalistic Global Times newspaper said there would not be a repeat of the Tiananmen Square crackdown, in which hundreds — or even thousands — are believed to have been killed, if Beijing moves to quash the protests.

“The incident in Hong Kong won’t be a repeat of the June 4th political incident in 1989,” it said, insisting the country now had more sophisticated approaches.

It was a rare reference to the bloody events, which are taboo in China.

Hong Kong’s protests were sparked by opposition to a plan to allow extraditions to the mainland, but have since morphed into a wider call for democratic rights in the semi-autonomous city.

Millions of people have hit the streets while clashes have broken out between police and small groups of hardcore protesters for 10 consecutive weekends.

For most of that time, US President Donald Trump has taken a hands-off approach to the unrest but began speaking up this week, suggesting any potential trade deal with Beijing could be upended by a violent response from the mainland.

Speaking on Thursday, Trump urged his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping to meet protesters and solve the crisis “humanely”.

@ Anttention Fresh,                
We work hard to ensure that any news brought to you is legitimate and valuable so we leave out the noise. This material, and other digital content on this website, may be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part BUT give us credit as your source. 

DOWNLOAD ANTTENTION FRESH NEWS ON THE GO APP
JOIN AN ONLINE LEARNING COMMUNITY CLICK IMAGEonline training

Continue Reading

24 Hours Across Africa

Italy’s League faces threat over new Government crisis

Published

on

Source: Rueters, Italy’s ruling League party could end up in opposition and risks looking stupid over its bid to bring down the coalition and trigger an early election, a senior League official said.

Renewed political turmoil in the euro zone’s third largest economy threatens to derail preparations for the 2020 budget in the autumn, as Italy attempts to rein in its huge public debt, the highest in the 19-nation bloc after Greece.

The League’s far-right leader Matteo Salvini said last week its alliance with the anti-establishment 5-Star Movement was no longer workable and tabled a motion of no-confidence in the government.

The 46-year-old tough-talking Salvini’s gambit appeared to be an effort to capitalize on his popularity and bring on an election that could see him crowned as prime minister.

However, 5-Star and the opposition Democratic Party (PD) have stalled any debate of the motion and many of their politicians are now openly discussing forming a coalition among themselves to sideline Salvini.

League Cabinet Undersecretary Giancarlo Giorgetti, Salvini’s closest aide, acknowledged in an interview in La Repubblica daily on Thursday that the party could now end up in opposition, but said it would do so “with our heads high.”

“We could have held on to our government posts and now we risk looking stupid, but we posed a political issue,” Giorgetti said, referring to the policy gridlock which had bogged down the government amid constant bickering between the two parties.

With the prospect of a 5-Star/PD government looking increasingly plausible, the League’s Agriculture Minister Gian Marco Centinaio said on Wednesday he did not rule out trying to patch things up with 5-Star.

“I would never close the door completely,” he said in a radio interview.

Salvini said in Genoa on Wednesday the League “will do whatever we can to prevent a trickster’s deal between 5-Star and the PD.”

Francesco Galietti, founder of political risk consultancy Policy Sonar, said in a note that the possibility of the government continuing with a cabinet reshuffle was “more than just plausible.”

However, many 5-Star politicians now seem more tempted by a deal with the PD. Lower house deputy Giuseppe Brescia told La Repubblica on Thursday it would be “absurd” to try to resurrect the coalition after the League had unilaterally tried to sink it.

The 5-Star Movement has been hurt by its tie-up with the League, halving its voter support since the two parties joined forces in June last year, according to opinion polls. The League has overtaken it to become Italy’s most popular party.

@ Anttention Fresh,                
We work hard to ensure that any news brought to you is legitimate and valuable so we leave out the noise. This material, and other digital content on this website, may be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part BUT give us credit as your source. 

DOWNLOAD ANTTENTION FRESH NEWS ON THE GO APP
JOIN AN ONLINE LEARNING COMMUNITY CLICK IMAGEonline training

Continue Reading

Facebook

Advertisement
Flag Counter
Advertisement

Trending

Copyright © 2018 Anttention Media. All rights reserved