page contents
Connect with us

Entertainment

Mr. Ugly contest: 43-year-old William Masvinu, wins his fourth title for being the ugliest man in zimbabwe (Photos)

Published

on

William Masvinu, a 43-year-old unemployed man has won his fourth title for being the ugliest man in Zimbabwe.

Image result for Mr. Ugly contest: 43-year-old wins his fourth title for being the ugliest man in Zimbabwe (See Photos)

Masvinu from Epworth, who had missed out on last year’s title earned 98 points to reclaim the title on Sunday night in Harare, beating Fanuel Musekiwa, 61, into second place. Musekiwa had scored four points than Mazvinu.

Previous winner of the contest, Mison Sere, could only land third place after making 91 points.

Related image

The latest Mr. Ugly, walked away with $500 plus a cow for winning the title. Fanuel Musekiwa, the second runner-up pocketed $200 while Maison Sere got $100 for coming up third.

In Masvinu’s words, “No one can dispute that I am the ugliest person in Zimbabwe,’ he said after winning the title.

Image result for Mr. Ugly contest: 43-year-old wins his fourth title for being the ugliest man in Zimbabwe (See Photos)

‘It was a tight competition since all the contestants were potential winners. Last time, complacency cost me a lot but this time I came well prepared for the contest and I am happy I have reclaimed my trophy’, adding that, I am proud of my ugliness as I was born ugly.’

Mr. Ugly contest: 43-year-old wins his fourth title for being the ugliest man in Zimbabwe (See Photos)

I now want to take my ugliness outside the country. If there is Mr. Ugly World, I am confident I will bring the crown to Zimbabwe,”.

Musekiwa who came second promised to work hard next year win the crown from Masvinu.

“I will be working hard on my looks and the way I present myself, come next year I am going to take over the crown,” he said.

Related image

Organiser of the pageant, David Machowa known as Apama, in his statement said he was happy with this year’s edition.

“This year’s event was bigger and better. It coincided with the braai festival where 14 000kg of meat

Entertainment

Amazon Studios is betting big on its Lord of the Rings prequel series

Published

on

The-Lord-of-the-Rings



FOLLOW US ON:
 INSTAGRAMLINKEDINYOUTUBETWITTER & FACEBOOK

Amazon issued a press release in November 2017 confirming the acquisition of global television rights for The Lord of The Rings and its intent to produce a prequel series with a multiseason commitment. The series is reported to “explore new storylines preceding J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Fellowship of the Ring,” and the deal also includes rights for a potential spinoff series. (There’s been no official word as to whether it will also predate the events of The Hobbit, too.) Here’s everything we know about the show so far.

TO DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE NEWS APP CLICK HERE

PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS FOR JUST $1 CLICK HERE

Continue Reading

Crime

American pop star R. Kelly could face 6 years in prison.

Published

on

The American famous pop singer R. Kelly had re-stated that he didn’t harass anyone following to the allegation of sexual abuse level against him.



When speaking in an interview, he angrily urged everyone not to believe in the allegation but stated that ”They’re going back to the past and they’re trying to add all of this stuff now to that, to make all of the stuff that’s going on now feel real to people”.

FOLLOW US ON:
 INSTAGRAMLINKEDINYOUTUBETWITTER & FACEBOOK

IMG-20180912-WA0030

However, he has been charged with 10 counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse, involving four alleged victims, three of whom were minors,Chicago prosecutors says.

FOLLOW US ON:
 INSTAGRAMLINKEDINYOUTUBETWITTER & FACEBOOK

If convicted, he faces three to seven years in prison for each crime.

TO DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE NEWS APP CLICK HERE

PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS FOR JUST $1 CLICK HERE

 

Continue Reading

Facebook

Advertisement
Flag Counter
Advertisement

Trending

Copyright © 2018 Anttention Media. All rights reserved