page contents
Connect with us

Motherland News

Shocking moment woman is bundled into car by ‘jealous ex-lover’ – but is rescued by heroic passerby.

Published

on

Shocking footage has captured the moment a woman was allegedly bundled into the boot of a car by her jealous ex-lover before being rescued by a heroic passer-by.

It’s claimed the man had hit his ex-girlfriend in the head with a glass bottle before attempting to force her into the vehicle.

The incident, believed to have been motivated by jealousy, occurred during the evening on December 16 outside the bar El Viejon in the city of Queretaro, central Mexico.

Several witnesses said that the man assaulted her inside the bar by smashing a bottle over her head and hitting her.

Others then filmed the man’s attempt to force the young woman into the boot of his vehicle in the car park.

Wearing a red dress, the unnamed victim is seen being pushed into the boot by two men.

According to local media, one of the assailants is identified as Francisco Javier Laurencio, who is said to be the victim’s ex-boyfriend.

One witness approached the Volkswagen Jetta after the woman started shouting for help. His presence forced the men to stop what they were doing and move to the front of the car.

Hero helped the woman out of the boot as one of the men jumped in the driver’s seat and pulled away. The other attacker ran out of the car park on foot as a crowd began to assemble outside, filming on their phones.

The victim’s relatives took her to hospital for multiple cuts and injuries to her head and legs.

There has been no official response from local authorities and no record that the young woman has filed a complaint.

Motherland News

UN reports about 900 fatalities in DR Congo’s ethnic violence.

Published

on

The united nations report that at least 890 people were killed in over just 3 days in ethnic violence in western DRC in mid-december.

The UN Human Rights Office reports the violence took place in four villages between Banunu and Batende communities.



The UN however warns the death toll could be higher. But there seems to be conflicting death tolls for the violence.

IMG-20180912-WA0030

A local priest and a civil society activist earlier in the week said at least 400 people had died in bloodshed that even led to the government canceling voting in last month’s presidential polls.

FOLLOW US ON:
 INSTAGRAMLINKEDINYOUTUBETWITTER & FACEBOOK

The UN insists that 890 is the number of people known to have been buried.

The recent attack from the ethnic clashes in Yumbi, Mai-Ndombe Province allegedly started when members of the Banunu tribe wanted to bury one of their traditional chiefs on Batende land.

TO DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE NEWS APP CLICK HERE
WATCH RUSSIA 2018 HIGHLIGHTS HERE

Continue Reading

Motherland News

Britain, UN worry over Internet shutdown in Zimbabwe.

Published

on

In the wake of deadly protests against a fuel price hike, and an ongoing internet shutdown in Zimbabwe, the United Nations has urged the government to stop “excessive use of force” by security forces including firing live ammunition.

The government has said three people died during demonstrations that broke out on Monday after President Emmerson Mnangagwa raised fuel prices by 150 percent.

Lawyers and activists say the toll was much higher and that security forces used violence and carried out mass arrests to quell the unrest.



The internet was cut off earlier this week, with critics saying the government sought to prevent images of its heavy-handedness in dealing with protesters from being broadcast around the world.

Leading mobile operator Econet Wireless said the government had ordered it to shut down services.

IMG-20180912-WA0030

“We were served with another directive for total shutdown of the internet until further notice,” Econet said in a statement.

“Our lawyers advised that we are required to comply with the directive pending the court’s decision on its legality.”

FOLLOW US ON:
 INSTAGRAMLINKEDINYOUTUBETWITTER & FACEBOOK

Friday’s fuller internet shutdown also affected emails.

Due to the shutdown, Harare banks were providing only partial services and no cash machines were working, a witness said, while long queues formed at petrol stations and shops.

TO DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE NEWS APP CLICK HERE
WATCH RUSSIA 2018 HIGHLIGHTS HERE

Continue Reading

Facebook

Advertisement
Advertisement

Trending

Copyright © 2018 Anttention Media. All rights reserved