page contents
Connect with us

Manly

YouTube Star Found Dead With 15 Gunshot Wounds After Insulting Mexican Drug Lord

Published

on

Juan Luis Lagunas Rosales, a YouTuber who insulted a notorious Mexican drug lord has been found dead with 15 gunshot wounds.

According to a report, Juan Luis Lagunas Rosales shared a video mocking Nemesio Oseguera Cervantes, also known as El Mencho, a cartel boss with links to drugs baron Joaquin ‘El Chapo’ Guzman.

In a clip, he was heard saying: ‘El Mencho can suck my dick’. On Monday, armed men burst into the party Lagunas Rosales was at with friends at Mentados Cantaros in Tlajomulco in in Culiacan and shot the social media star dead.

The popular internet personality, who went by the nickname El Pirata de Culiacan, gave away his whereabouts by tagging his location on Instagram. At around 11pm on Monday night, gunmen burst into the music venue and opened fire.

They took aim at Lagunas Rosales and fired more than 15 times, leaving him mortally wounded.

A 25-year-old employee of the bar was also shot, they both later died in hospital from their injuries.

Juan was extremely popular online, he had more than 1,000,000 followers on Facebook as well as 300,000 on Instagram and 30,000 on Twitter.

He was famous for his baby face and sense of humour, often posting pictures poking fun at the fact he was overweight. Juan would share photographs of himself partying and drinking alcohol.

He seemed to inadvertently predict his own death, after photoshopping himself into the final photo of Tupac Shakur, taken shortly before the rapper was shot.

El Mencho is one of Mexico’s most wanted men and currently has 5 million USD (£3.7 million) bounty on his head.

He is the leader of the Jalisco New Generation Cartel which previously had an alliance with El Chapo’s Sinola Cartel.

Manly

EFF demands the sacking of South Africa’s finance minister Nene.

Published

on

South Africa’s political players are headed for a collision course over the fate of the finance minister, who the Treasury on Tuesday said is traveling to Indonesia for an International Monetary Fund (IMF) meeting.



Pressure has been piling on finance minister Nhlanhla Nene to resign, following his disclosure to the state-capture inquiry commission, that he had met the Gupta brothers between 2010 and 2013.

The Business Day on Monday reported that Nene had asked president Cyril Ramaphosa to relieve him of his duties as finance minister.

Ramaphosa’s office responded and said they were not aware of Nene’s request.

And on Tuesday, Treasury spokesman Jabulani Sikhakhane said the finance minister was expected to arrive in Indonesia on Wednesday.

Nene is also expected to read the mid-term budget later this month.

FOLLOW US ON:
 INSTAGRAMLINKEDINYOUTUBETWITTER & FACEBOOK

The news that Nene is continuing with his duties is likely to anger opposition supporters including the Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF), whose leader, Julius Malema on Monday asked Ramaphosa to sack Nene.

In a written letter to Ramaphosa, Malema argued that the country, whose economy is in recession, had very serious challenges that needed a credible finance minister to address them.

‘‘Public servants at all spheres and levels of government will have no obligation to responsibly manage state fiscal resources under a compromised minister of finance,’‘ Malema said.

He then added that that Nene can no longer inspire much needed confidence to revive the economy.

‘‘The Medium-Term Budget Policy Statement (MTBPS)‚ which is supposed to be a statement to build confidence amongst all important economic role players‚ cannot‚ and should not‚ be delivered by a minister who was part of the Gupta criminal syndicate.”

For the EFF, Nene’s position as finance minister is no longer tenable and they are determined to win what they are now calling a battle.

Malema had threatened on Sunday that streets protests might be organised to demand for the removal of Nene as finance minister.

The Gupta brothers are accused of using their friendship with former president Jacob Zuma to influence government decisions including unfairly winning state contrcats.

Both Zuma and the Guptas have denied any wrongdoing.

TO DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE NEWS APP CLICK HERE
WATCH RUSSIA 2018 HIGHLIGHTS HERE

Continue Reading

Manly

South Africa: Ex-minister reveals Zuma’s Gupta deals.

Published

on

South Africa’s Finance Minister Nhlanhla Nene said on Wednesday he was fired by former president Jacob Zuma for refusing to approve contracts that would financially benefit the Gupta family, friends of Zuma accused of corruption.



Nene, who was giving testimony at a judicial inquiry into influence-peddling, said the main reason he was he was sacked was for rejecting a proposed plan to build a fleet of nuclear power plants. The project could have cost up to $100 billion.

FOLLOW US ON:
 INSTAGRAMLINKEDINYOUTUBETWITTER & FACEBOOK

Zuma and the Gupta family deny allegations they colluded to inappropriately divert state funds.

TO DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE NEWS APP CLICK HERE
WATCH RUSSIA 2018 HIGHLIGHTS HERE

Continue Reading

Facebook

Advertisement
Advertisement

Trending

Copyright © 2018 Anttention Media. All rights reserved