@ Anttention Fresh,
We work hard to ensure that any news brought to you is legitimate and valuable so we leave out the noise. This material, and other digital content on this website, may be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part BUT give us credit as your source.
1. Respect the buyer; Greet the buyer before u sit.
2. Don’t be boring, tell more stories but don’t talk more than the buyer.
3. Always help the buyer with carrying beers from the counter.
4. Dance to any music that the buyer likes.
5. Buyer’s jokes are always funny so laugh out loud.
6. When the buyer fights, fight
7. Wait for the buyer to finish his drink before you open another one, no matter how fast you drink. When the buyer stops drinking, stop too
8. Always drink cheaper drinks than what the buyer drinks (No Heineken for you when I’m drinking castle lite)
9. You drink what the buyer wants you to drink
10. When using a cooler box, you are responsible for breaking the ice block –
11. Any beautiful girls around belong to the buyer.
12. Don’t forget to say “thank you boss”.
Fate – Tale of a Victim of Circumstance
#Sigh… It is an established fact that ‘fate’ is not a respecter of person, place or time. Such was the tale of the woman i call the victim of circumstance.
I have the pictures as a witness, but they are too horrible to be published, this happened this evening in a restaurant, there was a journalist from a reputable TV present with us, so you might probably have more detailed information in the TV News.
My car got faulty so I went to see a mechanic, and whilst he was working, I went to cool off in the pub next to the mechanics workshop waiting for him to finish. I had no idea of such horrible scene.
We were all seated quietly, sipping our drinks. Suddenly, there was this bearded man in a long black dress who entered with a bag at his back and something covered in a black polythene bag with the head a bit out. I suspected it was a gun.
He was walking slowly looking cautiously and suspiciously around. All eyes were focused on him and everybody was so quiet as if we all knew something terrible was gonna happen.
All of the sudden, his bag hit the table of a lady and the drama happened.
The wine bottle that was on the lady’s table fell and was broken into thousand pieces. #sigh!
@ Anttention Fresh,
A Poacher Was Killed By an Elephant & then Eaten by Lions. Double Whammy!
This is what you call a double whamy! You woke up and set out to go poach (a nice word for stealing) rhino’s only to get yourself trampled on by elephants. The story just does not stop there. A pride of lions then come by seeing you all battered up decided it would be good to gobble you all up. All happened at Kruger National Park, South Africa.
His accomplice poachers were left to break the sad story to the victim’s family. The search party after struggling to find the dead man stumble on a skull that bore some resemblance to his poaching head PLUS a pair of recognizable trousers on thursday.
The managing executive of the park extended his condolences to the family.”Entering Kruger National Park illegally and on foot is not wise,” he said. “It holds many dangers and this incident is evidence of that.”
Kruger National Park has an ongoing problem with poaching and there remains a strong demand for rhino horn in Asian countries.
On Saturday, Hong Kong airport authorities seized the biggest haul of rhino horn in five years, valued at $2.1m (£1.6m). WOW!