page contents
Connect with us

Motherland News

IRAN THE WORLD’S GREATEST THREAT-NETANYAHU.

Published

on

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Sunday that Israel would act against Iran if needed, not just its allies in the Middle East, reiterating that Tehran was the world’s greatest threat.

“Israel will not allow Iran’s regime to put a noose of terror around our neck. We will act without hesitation to defend ourselves. And we will act if necessary not just against Iran’s proxies, that are attacking us, but against Iran itself,“Netanyahu said.

Addressing the Munich event for the first time, Netanyahu urged the U.S. and European officials gathered to counter Iran immediately. He held up a piece of what he said was an Iranian drone after its incursion into Israeli airspace earlier this month.

FOLLOW US ON:
 INSTAGRAMLINKEDINYOUTUBETWITTER & FACEBOOK

In response Iran’s Foreign Minister said the shooting down of an Israeli jet after it bombed an Iranian site in Syria had shattered Israel’s “so-called invincibility”.

“Israel uses aggression as a policy against its neighbours,” Mohammad Javad Zarif told the Munich Security Conference, accusing Israel of “mass reprisals against its neighbours and daily incursions into Syria, Lebanon and other countries.”

“Once the Syrians have the guts to down one of its planes it’s as if a disaster has happened,” Zarif said.

Zarif retaliated that Netanyahu’s holding up of what he said was a drone was a “cartoonish circus” that did “not even deserve the dignity of a response.”

Meanwhile around 50 people took part in a protest against the Iranian regime organised by the National Council of resistance of Iran on Munich’s Stachus square in close proximity to the conference’s venue, timed to coincide with Zarif’s speech.

The Munich Security Conference is marketed as a major global forum that has for the past 5 years brought together world decision makers to engage in an intensive debate on current and future security challenges.

TO DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE TV APP CLICK HERE
WATCH FREE MOBILE TV CHANNELS HERE

FOLLOW US ON:
 INSTAGRAMLINKEDINYOUTUBETWITTER & FACEBOOK

Finance

Expect sack over N30,000 minimum wage -Governors warns

Published

on

By

Nigerian governors have rejected the proposed increase of N30,000 minimum wage,  unless the organised labour wants its members to be sacked.



Adding that, the 36 States rejected it because they will run bankrupt if they accept to pay the workers that amount. 

On Wednesday, The chairman of the Nigeria Governors’ summon its members on emergency meeting in Abuja calling on the Federal Government to agree to their demand by reviewing the national revenue allocation formula.

IMG-20180912-WA0030

The chairman, Alhaji Abdulaziz Yari of Zamfara State, told the newsmen that a new committee would be raised to meet with President over this issue.

Image result for nigeria labour union images

The committee members who are nominated to meet with President Muhammadu Buhari includes governor of Enugu,Bauchi,Akwa Ibom,Plateau,Kebbi,Lagos and Kaduna.

FOLLOW US ON:
 INSTAGRAMLINKEDINYOUTUBETWITTER & FACEBOOK

Yari said, he hopes the committees engagement with  President will make everybody happy if an agreement is reached.

TO DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE NEWS APP CLICK HERE
WATCH RUSSIA 2018 HIGHLIGHTS HERE

 

Continue Reading

Motherland News

Social media in frenzy over high school student’s height.

Published

on

Ghanaians have severally reacted to a photo showing an extraordinarily tall high school student. Name unknown, the teen is already been touted as a potential basketball player because of his height.



The state-owned Daily Graphic was among the first portals to share his photo sandwiched between his headmaster and a teacher. The photo attracted lots of comments and shares especially on Facebook.

IMG-20180912-WA0030

He is a first-year student at the Swedru Secondary Business School, SWESBUS, a school located in the country’s Central Region.

FOLLOW US ON:
 INSTAGRAMLINKEDINYOUTUBETWITTER & FACEBOOK

Already, a sports journalist is on record to have said a Serbian varsity had contacted him on the possibility of getting the boy to be trained as a professional basketball player.

TO DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE NEWS APP CLICK HERE
WATCH RUSSIA 2018 HIGHLIGHTS HERE

Continue Reading

Facebook

Advertisement
Advertisement

Trending

Copyright © 2018 Anttention Media. All rights reserved