page contents
Connect with us

Entertainment

IronMan costume stolen from Warehouse

Published

on

iron man

The Iron Man costume worn by Robert Downey Jr in the Marvel superhero’s first movie has been stolen.

Los Angeles Police said the costume, valued at about $325,000 (£240,000), vanished from a prop storage warehouse in Pacoima.

It is believed to have disappeared between February and 25 April.

FOLLOW US ON:
 INSTAGRAMLINKEDINYOUTUBETWITTER & FACEBOOK

However, Officer Christopher No, a spokesman for the Los Angeles Police Department, said the famous red and gold suit had only been reported missing on Tuesday.

Downey wore the suit in the original Iron Man film directed by Jon Favreau and released in 2008.

After a tough opening weekend, the film went on to earn $585m (£431m) at box offices worldwide.

iron-man-robert-downey-jr_4305392

It was the first installment of the multi-billion pound Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Other costumes were used in later movies related to the Avengers franchises.

Mr No said the “unusual” theft was considered high priority, but there were no leads in the case so far.

No other items were reported missing from the warehouse.

There is no word on whether the Avengers have assembled to join the search.

TO DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE TV APP CLICK HERE
WATCH FREE MOBILE TV CHANNELS HERE

Entertainment

Amazon Studios is betting big on its Lord of the Rings prequel series

Published

on

The-Lord-of-the-Rings



FOLLOW US ON:
 INSTAGRAMLINKEDINYOUTUBETWITTER & FACEBOOK

Amazon issued a press release in November 2017 confirming the acquisition of global television rights for The Lord of The Rings and its intent to produce a prequel series with a multiseason commitment. The series is reported to “explore new storylines preceding J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Fellowship of the Ring,” and the deal also includes rights for a potential spinoff series. (There’s been no official word as to whether it will also predate the events of The Hobbit, too.) Here’s everything we know about the show so far.

TO DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE NEWS APP CLICK HERE

PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS FOR JUST $1 CLICK HERE

Continue Reading

Crime

American pop star R. Kelly could face 6 years in prison.

Published

on

The American famous pop singer R. Kelly had re-stated that he didn’t harass anyone following to the allegation of sexual abuse level against him.



When speaking in an interview, he angrily urged everyone not to believe in the allegation but stated that ”They’re going back to the past and they’re trying to add all of this stuff now to that, to make all of the stuff that’s going on now feel real to people”.

FOLLOW US ON:
 INSTAGRAMLINKEDINYOUTUBETWITTER & FACEBOOK

IMG-20180912-WA0030

However, he has been charged with 10 counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse, involving four alleged victims, three of whom were minors,Chicago prosecutors says.

FOLLOW US ON:
 INSTAGRAMLINKEDINYOUTUBETWITTER & FACEBOOK

If convicted, he faces three to seven years in prison for each crime.

TO DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE NEWS APP CLICK HERE

PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS FOR JUST $1 CLICK HERE

 

Continue Reading

Facebook

Advertisement
Flag Counter
Advertisement

Trending

Copyright © 2018 Anttention Media. All rights reserved