page contents
Connect with us

Entertainment

Burt Reynolds planned a $2 million funeral before his death

Published

on

et_burt_reynolds_sally_field_031518

The 82-year-old star wanted be laid to rest in the driver’s seat of a 1977 Pontiac Trans-Am.

Reynolds passed away on September 6, 2018 after having a fatal heart attack Opens a New Window. , but his funeral plans had been set for years.



The late actor auctioned off the film’s original muscle car when he was drowning in debt — and that payday will cover the costs of his farewell, sources revealed.

Image result for Burt Reynolds

“Burt wants a proper send- off, and he thinks he’s earned it,”

“The funeral will cost at least $2 million, and it will put Burt’s memorial in the realm of the farewells to Rudolph Valentino and Elvis Presley!”

FOLLOW US ON:
 INSTAGRAMLINKEDINYOUTUBETWITTER & FACEBOOK

The former sex symbol even planned the guest list for his funeral, including his former co-star and love of his life, Sally Field.

Reynolds was determined to go out in a blaze of “Viking glory” Opens a New Window. his friends said, and he hoped to be surrounded by them all at the funeral.

“There are times in your life that are so indelible, they never fade away. They stay alive, even forty years later,” Smokey and the Bandit co-star Sally Field said in a statement to Us Weekly. “My years with Burt never leave my mind. He will be in my history and my heart, for as long as I live. Rest, Buddy.”

TO DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE NEWS APP CLICK HERE
WATCH RUSSIA 2018 HIGHLIGHTS HERE

Continue Reading
Advertisement

Entertainment

Release of Two Suspects shifted Jussie Smollett assault inquiry – Chicago police

Published

on

Chicago Police is requesting for fresh interview with Jussie Smollett after saying “the trajectory of the investigation” into the reported attack on the Empire actor had shifted since the release without charge of two Nigerian brothers they had detained for questioning.



Smollett lawyers responded that though the star would continue to cooperate with police, but felt “victimised” by reports he might have been involved in the attack.

“Nothing is further from the truth and anyone claiming otherwise is lying,” a statement issued by law firm Todd Pugh and Victor P Henderson said.

 IMG-20180912-WA0030

Chicago police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said: “We can confirm that the information received from the individuals questioned by police earlier in the Empire case has in fact shifted the trajectory of the investigation.

Smollett in his report had said he was attacked by two masked men shouting racial and anti-gay slurs and “This is MAGA (Make America Great Again) country!”.

TO DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE NEWS APP CLICK HERE

Continue Reading

Entertainment

WWE Star Paige Bemoans Sex Tape Released.

Published

on

WWE star Saraya-Jade Bevis popularly known as Paige has frowned over the “humiliation” she felt when a sex tape was released without her consent, saying that she hit “rock bottom”.



The 26-year-old English professional wrestler who signed a contract with WWE in 2011 became the youngest ever champion of the WWE Divas Championship, a women’s professional wrestling tournament, at the age of 21 in 2014.

 The story of Paige’s upbringing in Norwich and the beginning of her career has been made into a film called Fighting with My Family. While In 2017, the wrestler fell victim to a leak of private photos and videos, an event that had a hugely negative impact on her mental health.

“To be publicly humiliated like that was terrible, and I don’t wish that for anyone,” Paige Said.

 IMG-20180912-WA0030

Despite reassuring her fans at the time that she was doing ok in the aftermath of the leak and focusing on “being happy”, the intrusion of Paige’s privacy coupled with a wrestling injury led to depression.

“I didn’t go to work; I didn’t do anything. I felt so rock bottom,” the wrestler says.

“Of course, she didn’t have the internet and thought I was the most beautiful and most successful woman in the world. It opened my eyes to so many things. I was like, ‘I’m gonna let videos get in the way of things?’” the wrestler says.

“I thought, what am I doing? I need to be successful for her. My whole journey was supposed to be about inspiring people.”

 Paige announced her retirement from WWE in April 2018. She’s since released a makeup and clothing line, and is considering returning to the world of wrestling, although she hasn’t confirmed in what capacity.
TO DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE NEWS APP CLICK HERE

Continue Reading

Facebook

Advertisement
Advertisement

Trending

Copyright © 2018 Anttention Media. All rights reserved