Use these 15 tips to satisfy a woman in bed and make her want more of you, even if you’ve been in the same relationship for a very long time.
1 .Go down on her. If all else fails, this usually succeeds. If you’re having a hard time getting your woman warmed up for the act, just go down on her and spend a gentle while down there. Almost always, this would help build the momentum for a great night ahead.
2. Take time during foreplay. Most men hurry the foreplay bit without any consideration for the woman they’re with. Just because you’re up and ready doesn’t mean your woman is ready too. Take your time before penetration, and both of you will enjoy sex a lot more.
3. Remember her erogenous zones. The typical erogenous zones in a woman are several, going from the back of her neck, her ears, and all the way to her knees and her toes. But each woman has a few special sweet spots that switch the button on instantly.
Kiss and nibble the entire length of her body and make sure you remember the zones that excite her more than the others. It’ll always come in handy the next time you want to arouse her faster.
FOLLOW US ON:
4. Don’t roll over and sleep. Falling asleep immediately after sex is a good sign because it means you’re secure enough in the relationship to just enjoy the relaxing after-sex sensation without having to worry about awkward moments.
But there’s a thin line between being secure and taking your woman for granted. Cuddle up after sex or indulge in pillow talk for a while. Or just fall asleep in each other’s arms.
5. Your hygiene matters. Looking good for your woman makes a huge difference in the experience she has in bed. After all, a better looking partner is more of a turn on, isn’t it? But you need to remember that looking good doesn’t just mean a six pack abs.
Have a shower if you’re making love at the end of a long day, and keep all those hairy regions clean and trimmed. Smell great and feel great in bed, and your woman will definitely have a hard time keeping her hands off of you!
6. Kiss and tell. Women have an active imagination and tend to rely on feelings more than visual appearances. If you want to turn your woman on and satisfy her in bed, arouse her mind by using the right words. Whisper sweet nothings in her ears or talk about her favorite fantasies. As long as you excite her mind with your seductive words, she’ll have an orgasm that’ll grip you hard down there.
7. Don’t be selfish. If you want to know how to satisfy a woman in bed, this is as simple as it gets. Put your woman’s needs in bed before yours. Understand her preferences in bed, be it about the dim lighting or the right side of the bed, and make sure she’s feeling comfortable enough to enjoy having s** without any insecurities or awkwardness.
8. Experiment all the time. The most boring of s**ual relationships are the ones where the couples just do the missionary and don’t experiment at all, be it about positions or about dirty conversations. If you want to do more than just satisfy your woman in bed, try new things all the time. If you feel like a particular sex fantasy or a particular position is starting to get monotonous, freshen things up by trying something new.
9. The right compliments. Women love appreciation in bed. It makes them shed their inhibitions more easily and gets them to experiment in bed sooner. When you’re naked in bed with your woman and find something fascinating about her, make sure you share the thought with your woman. She’ll feel better about herself and her new sexual confidence will definitely lead to better sex.
10. Trigger zones and fantasies. Do you have any fantasies that make you hard as soon as you think about it? Well, girls have their own trigger fantasies too. For some girls, it’s a sexual fantasy while for others, it may be an erogenous zone.
Speak to your woman and find out what turns her on instantly. It’ll play a big part in turning her on, and at times, it can help her orgasm sooner when you can’t hold on for too long.
11. Play with her body. Just because you’re inside of her doesn’t mean you should stop focusing on the rest of her. Play with her body and move your hands all over her. Massage her, stroke her and grab her all over. It’ll turn your girl on a lot more than just focusing on the missionary.
12. Refresh sex all the time. The primary reason why sex starts to get boring is because it can get rather repetitive after a while. The typical foreplay-followed-by-missionary-position s** may be the most comfortable of all positions and it may feel intimate too, but every now and then, try something new just to bring a change into your bedroom.
Try role playing, dirty talking or a few sexy games in bed. Just when sex starts to get predictable, bring an interesting twist into it. By refreshing sex all the time, you can make each time you make love with your woman feel like a one night stand!
13. Bite, lick and suck. Kissing is sensual and romantic. But don’t stop there. Let her feel your passion when you bite her and tongue her body. And here’s something to remember, a good love bite in the strategic regions will still feel just as passionate to a woman even after several years of going out with each other.
14. Be outrageous. Sex gets sexier the more wild and outrageous it feels. If you want to satisfy your woman, learn to get risqué with your actions. Do something bold now and then, and sex will feel a lot more exciting. Have sex near an open window, use blindfolds, grope each other on a dark dance floor… The wilder your thoughts and actions, the sexier the sex will be.
15. Her orgasm first. The last tip to satisfy your woman is only the most important one. The perfect orgasm is the high point of lovemaking. And if you orgasm before her, it’s almost certain that she’ll have to make do without an orgasm. Control your erection better and learn to hold on for longer, so you can satisfy your woman completely before you orgasm.
TO DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE NEWS APP CLICK HERE
Zimbawe’s doctor goes missing after masterminding strike
Fearless Zimbabwe’s minister of health has called on the government to address insecurity lapses that has lead to the disappearance Peter Magombeyi, the head of a doctor’s union, who disappeared on Saturday.
Fears are rising over the fate of Zimbabwe medical doctor Dr Peter Magombeyi after he sent a message to say he had been abducted in that country by unknown persons – apparently for demanding a “living wage”.
An AFP report earlier on Sunday quoted the Zimbabwe Hospital Doctor’s Association (ZHDA) as saying Magombeyi had not been heard from since he sent a WhatsApp message on Saturday night saying he had been “kidnapped by three men”.
Zimbabwe doctors, who earn a miserly equivalent of about R3 000 are on strike to press for better wages, equipment and medicines in state hospitals.
The ZHDA has reportedly accused state security forces of abducting the doctor because of his role in organising work stoppages.
This week some doctors said the death of deposed Robert Mugabe, 95, in a Singapore hospital on 6 September was an indication of how bad health services in Zimbabwe
“Dr Magombeyi’s crime is only to ask for a living wage for his profession. This is a reflection of the troubles born out of refusal to implement Political Reforms.”
The Zimbabwe government led by Emmerson Mnangagwa has not publicly commented on the doctor’s disappearance
Turkey: Group calls for immediate action against Femicide
Emine Dirican, a beautician from Istanbul, tried to be a good wife. But her husband hated that she worked, that she socialized, even that she wanted to leave the house sometimes without him.
She tried to reason with him. He lashed out.
“One time, he tied me — my hands, my legs from the back, like you do to animals,” recalls Dirican, shuddering. “He beat me with a belt and said, ‘You’re going to listen to me, you’re going to obey whatever I say to you.’ “
She left him and moved in with her parents. In January, he showed up, full of remorse and insisting he had changed. She let him in.
In her mother’s kitchen, he grabbed her by the hair, threw her to the floor and pulled out a gun.
“He shot me,” she says. “Then he went back to my mom and he pulled the trigger again, but the gun was stuck. So he hit her head with the back of the gun.”
Her father, who was in another room in the house, heard the gunshots and ran over. Dirican almost bled to death after a bullet ripped through a main artery in one of her legs.
“I was telling my father, ‘Daddy, please, I don’t want to die.’ “
Femicide — killing women because of their gender — is a longstanding issue in Turkey. Nearly 300 women have been killed so far this year, according to the Istanbul-based advocacy group We Will Stop Femicide, which has been tracking gender-related deaths since Turkish authorities stopped doing so in 2009.
Source Npr news
24 Hours Across Africa1 week ago
Nigeria: FG approves $5.3bn Ibadan-Kano rail project
24 Hours Across Africa1 week ago
Apple unveils new iPhone 11 with a triple-camera
24 Hours Across Africa5 days ago
Post Xenophobia, South Africans ask Nigerians for forgiveness
24 Hours Across Africa4 days ago
Rwanda ban Burundi,s music star ahead of annual festival