Connect with us

News

Fabinho reportedly ‘bored’ at Liverpool as PSG eye shock move

Published

on

Liverpool summer signing Fabinho is reportedly ‘bored’ at Anfield and could leave the club for Paris Saint-Germain in January. Jurgen Klopp signed the Brazilian midfielder from Monaco in the summer, spending £44million on the deal, but has been reluctant to start him.

Fabinho has featured in just two of Liverpool’s ten Premier League games this season and Klopp has admitted he needs time to adjust to his new surroundings.



French outlet Le Parisien say Fabinho is ‘bored’ with life on Merseyside and could be tempted to return to France in January.

IMG-20180912-WA0030

It is claimed Ligue 1 champions Paris Saint-Germain intend to sign a defensive midfielder and have identified Fabinho, 25, as a potential target. Fabinho admitted earlier in the season that he was frustrated not to feature more prominently for his new club.

FOLLOW US ON:
 INSTAGRAMLINKEDINYOUTUBETWITTER & FACEBOOK

He started last weekend’s 4-1 Premier League victory over Cardiff City, however, and said he was desperate to keep his place in the side. ‘The moment is good, being called has helped too. So I’m very happy, I hope I can keep it,’ the Brazil international said. ‘I know the rate here is very high, you have to always try to keep a good performance, and in our team we have a lot of options in the midfield.

Jurgen klopp have restated he is open to player who gives his best as he has alot of options in the midfield and he appludes fabinho for a wonderful performance he put up against Crystal palace fc.

TO DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE NEWS APP CLICK HERE
WATCH RUSSIA 2018 HIGHLIGHTS HERE
 

24 Hours Across Africa

Zimbawe’s doctor goes missing after masterminding strike

Published

on

Fearless Zimbabwe’s minister of health has called on the government to address insecurity lapses that has lead to the disappearance Peter Magombeyi, the head of a doctor’s union, who disappeared on Saturday.

Fears are rising over the fate of Zimbabwe medical doctor Dr Peter Magombeyi after he sent a message to say he had been abducted in that country by unknown persons – apparently for demanding a “living wage”.

An AFP report earlier on Sunday quoted the Zimbabwe Hospital Doctor’s Association (ZHDA) as saying Magombeyi had not been heard from since he sent a WhatsApp message on Saturday night saying he had been “kidnapped by three men”.

Zimbabwe doctors, who earn a miserly equivalent of about R3 000 are on strike to press for better wages, equipment and medicines in state hospitals.

The ZHDA has reportedly accused state security forces of abducting the doctor because of his role in organising work stoppages.

This week some doctors said the death of deposed Robert Mugabe, 95, in a Singapore hospital on 6 September was an indication of how bad health services in Zimbabwe

“Dr Magombeyi’s crime is only to ask for a living wage for his profession. This is a reflection of the troubles born out of refusal to implement Political Reforms.”

The Zimbabwe government led by Emmerson Mnangagwa has not publicly commented on the doctor’s disappearance

Continue Reading

24 Hours Across Africa

South Africans ask Nigerians for forgiveness as they troop out in masses

Published

on

Say no to Xenophobia, South Africans troop out in masses carrying banner and asking for forgiveness from Nigerians after weeks of xenophobic attacks.

The south Africans sangs as they marched through the street and also held up a banner which called for unity among Africans, week after the attack which led to destruction of properties and looting of shops owned by foreigners.

Continue Reading

Facebook

Advertisement
Flag Counter
Advertisement

Trending

Copyright © 2018 Anttention Media. All rights reserved