@ Anttention Fresh,
We work hard to ensure that any news brought to you is legitimate and valuable so we leave out the noise. This material, and other digital content on this website, may be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part BUT give us credit as your source.
Adult movie star August Ames has died aged 23, her husband has confirmed.
August, who was born in Canada, passed away in Camarillo, California, on Tuesday morning, according to US reports.
Her devastated husband Kevin Moore said: “She was the kindest person I ever knew and she meant the world to me.
“Please leave this as a private family matter in this difficult time.”
Her cause of death is currently unknown but there is no indication of foul play, reports The Blast.
Friends of the star, who had appeared in more than 270 X-rated movies, told the publication that she had suffered from long-term depression and may have taken her own life.
Days earlier, she had found herself embroiled in a social media row after she said she had reservations about working with a porn star who had previously appeared in gay porn.
On December 3 she wrote: “Whichever (lady) performer is replacing me tomorrow… you’re shooting with a guy who has shot gay porn, just to let cha know. BS is all I can say Do agents really not care about who they’re representing?”
When a Twitter user wrote to her saying, “So you’re homophobic?” she replied: “NOT homophobic. Most girls don’t shoot with guys who have shot gay porn, for safety.
“That’s just how it is with me. I’m not putting my body at risk, i don’t know what they do in their private lives.”
A day later she replied to another Twitter user saying she wasn’t going to apologise for her previous tweets.
“I don’t have anything to apologize for! Apologizing for taking extra steps to ensue that my body stays safe?
“Fuck you guys attacking me when none of my intentions were malicious. I fucking love the gay community! What the fuck ever! I CHOOSE who I have inside my body. No hate.”
Nigerian Customs: Cars importation ban Remains.
The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) has maintained that the ban on importation of used and new vehicles into the country through land borders remains.
The comptroller-general of customs, Colonel Hameed Ali (rtd), said this on Monday, June 24, when he spoke at the official launch of a bilateral trade platform at Seme border.
a letter from our Editor-in-Chief Bayo Olupohunda According to Ali, the Nigeria Customs Service will not open land border for importation of used vehicles.
He, however, said the government was interested in the success of the connectivity platform that would facilitate border trade between Nigeria and Benin.
Ali urged that stakeholders should embrace the platform to enable the two countries to achieve seamless operations and trade facilitation as this would assist genuine traders.
“We are envisaging compliance, and we hope we get compliance; where individual decides not to comply, then the customs will ensure there is no illicit trafficking between the two countries,”
The NCS boss noted that through the platform, false declaration of goods and some other illegal activities, experienced due to manual operation, would stop.