page contents
Connect with us

Entertainment

Amazon Studios is betting big on its Lord of the Rings prequel series

Published

on

The-Lord-of-the-Rings



FOLLOW US ON:
 INSTAGRAMLINKEDINYOUTUBETWITTER & FACEBOOK

Amazon issued a press release in November 2017 confirming the acquisition of global television rights for The Lord of The Rings and its intent to produce a prequel series with a multiseason commitment. The series is reported to “explore new storylines preceding J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Fellowship of the Ring,” and the deal also includes rights for a potential spinoff series. (There’s been no official word as to whether it will also predate the events of The Hobbit, too.) Here’s everything we know about the show so far.

TO DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE NEWS APP CLICK HERE

PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS FOR JUST $1 CLICK HERE

Continue Reading
Advertisement

Entertainment

Arnold Schwarzenegger Frees “crazed fan”

Published

on

The former Governor of California Arnold Schwarzenegger has decided not to press charges against the man who drop-kicked him in the back at an event in South Africa.

He made his intention known via a post on Twitter, after the footage of the two-footed lunge on the Hollywood legend at a sporting event in Johannesburg trended so well over the weekend.

 The 71-year-old declared he was “moving on” after the viral video incident.
The star also said he hoped the unidentified male attacker – handed over to police after being wrestled to the ground security guards – uses the incident as a “wake-up call”.

“A lot of you have asked, but I’m not pressing charges. I hope this was a wake-up call, and he gets his life on the right track.”

Describing the man as “crazed fan”, event organisers said security had “responded swiftly by apprehending the offender and handing him over to police.”

Wayne Price, organiser of the Arnold Classic Africa event, said he believed the incident “was carefully planned by the offender, as he is known to the police for orchestrating similar incidents in the past”.


@ Anttention Fresh,                
We work hard to ensure that any news brought to you is legitimate and valuable so we leave out the noise. This material, and other digital content on this website, may be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part BUT give us credit as your source. 

JOIN AN ONLINE LEARNING COMMUNITY CLICK IMAGEonline training

Continue Reading

Entertainment

US Police: Chris Attoh’s Late Wife Was Married To Two Men.

Published

on

Latest report says that wife to the popular Ghanaian actor, Chris Attoh, Bettie Jenifer who was shot dead on Friday, was married to two men.

Reporting the incident, Greenbelt Police Department confirmed that the deceased; Bettie who was shot dead while leaving her office in Maryland in the United States of America was married to Chris Attoh, following Attoh’s divorce from his first wife, She was also married to 47-year-old Kendrick, who is currently serving a 20-year prison sentence for importing large amounts of cocaine into Baltimore from Texas.

“Bettie was still legally married to 47-year-old Kedrick Jenifer, who is currently serving a 20-year prison sentence for importing large amounts of cocaine into Baltimore from Texas.

Kedrick ran a drug trafficking organization that distributed at least 450kg of cocaine in Baltimore and Woodbridge, Virginia.

“The drug lord and Bettie were not divorced before she went on to marry Chris in a ceremony that happened in October last year. The police says Kedrick filed for a divorce on April 9th this year. Bettie Jenifer then filed for divorce six days later.”

These reasons are however points to note as a lead to the capturing of the perpetrators.

Meanwhile, the police have not named a suspect over her death.

Continue Reading

Facebook

Advertisement
Flag Counter
Advertisement

Trending

Copyright © 2018 Anttention Media. All rights reserved