page contents
Connect with us

Motherland News

Respected headteacher caught with 21,000 indecent images of children – and shocking photo of sex act on Horse.

Published

on

A respected headteacher has admitted to possessing tens of thousands of indecent photos of children.

Miraz Triggs was hauled before magistrates after he was found with more than 21,000 indecent pictures of youngsters.

The 46-year-old former principal at the Da Vinci Studio School of Science and Engineering in Stevenage was arrested and questioned by officers from Essex Police’s online investigation team in June this year.

Triggs was found to have 33 of the most extreme type of images – classed as category  along with nine movies, also at the most extreme level.

Triggs appeared before Colchester Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday.

Dressed in leather shoes, smart blue jeans, a shirt and waistcoat, he stood behind the re-enforced glass in the dock of courtroom two for the short hearing.

The clerk of the court read out details of the six charges to Triggs who stood listening with his hands behind his back throughout.

Triggs pleaded guilty to all charges put before him, including making indecent images and photographs of children.

The court heard how the shamed headteacher also was in possession of a shocking image of a person performing oral sex on a Horse.

No additional details of the offending were put before the court and magistrates told Triggs the case was so serious it was being passed up to the crown court for sentencing.

A pre-sentence report was ordered on Triggs, who was of previous good character.

Neil Hinson, chairman of the bench, warned him: “Taking all the offences into account, it is our determination that the magistrates court has insufficient powers in this matter.”

Triggs’ Twitter account still has him as the principal at The Da Vinci School although he is no longer teaching there.

He states he is a “Physics geek. Music swot.”

No details of the children featured in the images were put before the court yesterday but there is no suggestion they were pupils at any of the schools where Triggs has taught.

Triggs will now have to report to Harlow police station giving them personal details.

His bail conditions ahead of sentencing in January ban him from being in contact with any children under the age of 16.

He admitted three counts of making indecent images of children between October 31st last year and June 10 this year.

He admitted one charge of distributing eight Category C images of children, one of possessing the horse image and one of possessing an indecent images of a child, both on June 9.

Triggs – of Elmdon, near Saffron Walden – was, until summer 2017, also a science teacher at Barnwell School in Stevenage.

He was previously headteacher of the Da Vinci Studio School of Science and Engineering.

Triggs was was also an assistant head at Barnwell during a previous spell from 2003 to 2012.

He was bailed to appear before Chelmsford Crown Court next month.

Continue Reading
Advertisement

Business

Nigerian Customs: Cars importation ban Remains.

Published

on

images

The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) has maintained that the ban on importation of used and new vehicles into the country through land borders remains. 

The comptroller-general of customs, Colonel Hameed Ali (rtd), said this on Monday, June 24, when he spoke at the official launch of a bilateral trade platform at Seme border.

a letter from our Editor-in-Chief Bayo Olupohunda According to Ali, the Nigeria Customs Service will not open land border for importation of used vehicles.

He, however, said the government was interested in the success of the connectivity platform that would facilitate border trade between Nigeria and Benin.

Ali urged that stakeholders should embrace the platform to enable the two countries to achieve seamless operations and trade facilitation as this would assist genuine traders.

“We are envisaging compliance, and we hope we get compliance; where individual decides not to comply, then the customs will ensure there is no illicit trafficking between the two countries,” 

The NCS boss noted that through the platform, false declaration of goods and some other illegal activities, experienced due to manual operation, would stop.

Continue Reading

Health & Lifestyle

Dozens get vaccine after Ebola outbreak in Uganda

Published

on

Report says, Ugandan health officials have reacted with the vaccination campaign for people who may have been exposed to Ebola.

DOWNLOAD ANTTENTION FRESH NEWS ON THE GO APP

The outbreak, one of the worst in history, started in the Democratic Republic of the Congo last year and spread to Uganda earlier this month.


@ Anttention Fresh,                
We work hard to ensure that any news brought to you is legitimate and valuable so we leave out the noise. This material, and other digital content on this website, may be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part BUT give us credit as your source. 

JOIN AN ONLINE LEARNING COMMUNITY CLICK IMAGEonline training

Continue Reading

Facebook

Advertisement
Flag Counter
Advertisement

Trending

Copyright © 2018 Anttention Media. All rights reserved