@ Anttention Fresh,
We work hard to ensure that any news brought to you is legitimate and valuable so we leave out the noise. This material, and other digital content on this website, may be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part BUT give us credit as your source.
Manbij has emerged as a focal point of tensions after Trump’s decision to withdraw 2,000 US forces out of northeastern, duo the decision have come under criticism after four US personnel died in a bombing last week,
A statement from the newsmen has confirmed that the Turkish president Erdogan has reached out to President Donald Trump stating that the attack in Manbij was a provocation by Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL,ISIS) to influence the expected US troop withdrawal from the war-torn country.
US officials have since been walking back his timeline, suggesting the conditions for any such withdrawal were finishing off ISIL, and Turkey assuring the safety of Kurdish troops allied with the US.
Erdogan also confirmed that Turkey is ready to take over security in Manbij after sunday’s phone conversation came successful between the two leaders in which they discussed the situation in northeastern Syria amid rising tensions over the fate of Kurdish fighters in the war-torn country.
FOLLOW US ON:
In its statement about the latest call, the Turkish presidency also said that the two leaders had agreed to accelerate discussions between their chiefs of staff about a safe zone in northeastern Syria.
TO DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE NEWS APP CLICK HERE
Romelu Lukaku told to leave Man United
Dozens get vaccine after Ebola outbreak in Uganda
LOL Africa5 days ago
Again, Gorilla Swallows N6.8m in Kano Zoo.
Food & Cuisine1 week ago
The EatnGo 100: N100 can get you a box of pizza, a cup of Cold Stone ice cream or a swirl of pinkberry frozen yoghurt!
Motherland News1 week ago
Nigeria: Ahmed Lawan, Omo-Agege Leads 9th Senate
AntMedia TV5 days ago
Downpour cripples weekend-start in Lagos