@ Anttention Fresh,
We work hard to ensure that any news brought to you is legitimate and valuable so we leave out the noise. This material, and other digital content on this website, may be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part BUT give us credit as your source.
Chicago Police is requesting for fresh interview with Jussie Smollett after saying “the trajectory of the investigation” into the reported attack on the Empire actor had shifted since the release without charge of two Nigerian brothers they had detained for questioning.
Smollett lawyers responded that though the star would continue to cooperate with police, but felt “victimised” by reports he might have been involved in the attack.
“Nothing is further from the truth and anyone claiming otherwise is lying,” a statement issued by law firm Todd Pugh and Victor P Henderson said.
Chicago police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said: “We can confirm that the information received from the individuals questioned by police earlier in the Empire case has in fact shifted the trajectory of the investigation.
Smollett in his report had said he was attacked by two masked men shouting racial and anti-gay slurs and “This is MAGA (Make America Great Again) country!”.
TO DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE NEWS APP CLICK HERE
Arnold Schwarzenegger Frees “crazed fan”
The former Governor of California Arnold Schwarzenegger has decided not to press charges against the man who drop-kicked him in the back at an event in South Africa.
He made his intention known via a post on Twitter, after the footage of the two-footed lunge on the Hollywood legend at a sporting event in Johannesburg trended so well over the weekend.
“A lot of you have asked, but I’m not pressing charges. I hope this was a wake-up call, and he gets his life on the right track.”
Wayne Price, organiser of the Arnold Classic Africa event, said he believed the incident “was carefully planned by the offender, as he is known to the police for orchestrating similar incidents in the past”.
@ Anttention Fresh,
US Police: Chris Attoh’s Late Wife Was Married To Two Men.
Latest report says that wife to the popular Ghanaian actor, Chris Attoh, Bettie Jenifer who was shot dead on Friday, was married to two men.
Reporting the incident, Greenbelt Police Department confirmed that the deceased; Bettie who was shot dead while leaving her office in Maryland in the United States of America was married to Chris Attoh, following Attoh’s divorce from his first wife, She was also married to 47-year-old Kendrick, who is currently serving a 20-year prison sentence for importing large amounts of cocaine into Baltimore from Texas.
“Bettie was still legally married to 47-year-old Kedrick Jenifer, who is currently serving a 20-year prison sentence for importing large amounts of cocaine into Baltimore from Texas.
Kedrick ran a drug trafficking organization that distributed at least 450kg of cocaine in Baltimore and Woodbridge, Virginia.
“The drug lord and Bettie were not divorced before she went on to marry Chris in a ceremony that happened in October last year. The police says Kedrick filed for a divorce on April 9th this year. Bettie Jenifer then filed for divorce six days later.”
These reasons are however points to note as a lead to the capturing of the perpetrators.
Meanwhile, the police have not named a suspect over her death.
Motherland News5 days ago
Nigeria: Ahmed Lawan, Omo-Agege Leads 9th Senate
Food & Cuisine5 days ago
The EatnGo 100: N100 can get you a box of pizza, a cup of Cold Stone ice cream or a swirl of pinkberry frozen yoghurt!
LOL Africa2 days ago
Again, Gorilla Swallows N6.8m in Kano Zoo.
News1 week ago
Facebook Cuts off Huawei