Here’s a list of the top 10 luxury hotels in Abuja and their current locations. This should make your hotel search easier.
Address: 1 Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama, Abuja
Transcorp Hilton Hotel is among the best 5-star hotel situated in the city of Abuja, Transcorp Hilton Hotel is easily accessible from the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport and very close to local business and attractions. It is centrally located in the capital’s commercial district, minutes from government ministries, embassies and diplomatic offices. Transcorp Hilton Abuja hotel offers easy access to Abuja tourist attractions as well as the commercial district. Set on beautifully landscaped gardens, this luxury hotel in Abuja offers a wide range of leisure and business facilities. The facilities they offer are amazing, the likes of 3 tennis courts, volleyball courts, 3 squash courts and a basketball court, an outdoor pool, fitness center, business center with internet access, suites and six restaurants. Their restaurants offer a variety of Mediterranean and Nigerian delicacies. When it comes to comfort and convenience, Transcorp Hilton hotel is simply fantastic.
There is an expansive meeting space, 24 meeting rooms for special occasions that can accommodate up to 1,200guests. There is also a 24-hour business center and fully equipped executive secretariat.
Address: Blvd, Plot 1332 Shehu Yar’adua Way, Mabushi, Abuja
The Nordic Hotel is nestled in a serene and safe environment, is one of the best luxury hotels in Abuja. Once you step into the hotel; its cosy ambience steals a part of your heart. The hotel provides services such as airport shuttle, free newspapers in the lobby, daily housekeeping, luggage storage, free continental breakfast, front desk safe, air conditioning, free parking and free Wi-Fi. Wonderland Amusement Park, Abuja Stadium, Nigerian National Mosque and Federal Secretariat are some exciting and important places that are a few miles away from the Nordic Villa.
- Hotel De Bently
Address: 892 Okonjo-Iweala Way, Utako, Abuja
Hotel De Bently is a unique hotel whose services are outstanding in every aspect. It is a stylish and contemporary hotel situated in the heart of the capital city. The rooms have breath-taking designs; the dining restaurant is exquisite and the bar is simply amazing. Hotel de Bentley is located close to several tourist sites such as like Millenium Park, Gurara Waterfalls, National Ecumenical Centre and Ladi- Kwali Pottery.
Hotel De Bentley Abuja Seated in the heart of Abuja city center, Hotel De Bently Abuja is a unique blend of contemporary, fashionable hotel, the absolute choice for the style-conscious guest. De Bently Hotel is a luxury hotel in Abuja. Regarded as one of the best hotels in Abuja, it is an icon in the heart of the Federal capital territory (FCT). Inspired by cutting edge design; this Abuja luxury hotel captures the present trend. Hotel De Bentley Abuja is a home away from a home, this multipurpose hotel is just minutes from Abuja key attractions; shopping facilities, golf clubs, jabi lake, amusement parks, business district and is directly linked to the Abuja International Airport on two major routes.
Conveniently located halfway between Abuja City Centre and Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja, our hotel ensures a comfortable stay. Whether you are traveling for business or leisure, look forward to the many thoughtful amenities at our hotel, including those exclusive to Hotel De Bently , such as stylish tiled floors in every guest room, modern bathrooms and The Georgina, an area to unwind over a meal and drinks.
It is an elegant oasis in the heart of Abuja which features 126 Gold-Standard residences that combine comfort, style and technology with outstanding facilities and exclusive in-house services. It is known for offering intuitive service to deliver memorable experiences in a home away from home.
Its location also benefits from its proximity to the International Conference Centre, Diplomatic Drive and Silverbird Mall, while Abuja International Airport is only 30 minutes away.
Fraser Suites Abuja presents a wide range of hotel apartments:
- Studios to 4-bedroom penthouses, each offering spectacular views across the lush city landscape or the impressive central atrium. All units have been exquisitely appointed with contemporary interiors and luxurious finishes, while also featuring avant-garde kitchenettes, internet-enabled Smart TVs, Nespresso machines and L’Occitane bathroom amenities.
- The Dining Roomat Frasers has been lavishly designed to provide a five-star ambience and offers international cuisine around the clock. At the poolside Gazebo, guests can relax and enjoy a selection of barbeque grills and wood-fired oven pizzas. The Café at the lobby serves light snacks and freshly-baked pastries, as well as the best Italian espresso and cappuccino in town.
- Extensive amounts of flexible meeting space that has been masterfully sectioned into two conference rooms, two boardrooms and four breakaway rooms. The Business Centre offers a full range of essential office services and complimentary Wi-Fi, while the Executive Club has been stylishly designed for the finest corporate gatherings.
- With an emphasis on health and wellness, Fraser Suites Abuja provides a broad range of recreational facilities, including a state-of-the-art gym and swimming pool, all set around private landscaped gardens. This is complemented by sophisticated safety and security infrastructure, automated electricity backups, and the latest VRF central air-conditioning system that is energy efficient and environmentally friendly.
5 Sheraton Hotel & Towers
Address: Ladi Kwali Way, Abuja
Sheraton Hotel and Towers iswell-knownn among the luxury hotel in Nigeria and one of its branch is located in the heart of Abuja. Whether you are a business traveller, a leisure lodge or an entertainment seeker, you will never regret your stay there.
The suites allow guest to take a beautiful view of the city and make them feel right at home. Take in the magnificent views of the city from one of the suites of this luxury hotel in Abuja and feel right at home. Relax in our Lobby bar, enjoy a barbecue by the pool, dine by the fish pond, or have your steak prepared in front of you. Relax in our Lobby bar, enjoy a barbecue by the pool, dine by the fish pond, or have your steak prepared in front of you.
Sheraton Abuja Hotel is only 40 minutes’ drive away from Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport and is located within the many tourist sights and sounds of Abuja.
- There is an outdoor pool,
- a tennis court,
- a gym massive meeting facilities,
- a piano bar,
- a casino and a nightclub
Watch your taste buds come alive with the tasteful and aromatic cuisine prepared in the on-site restaurant. There are five dining options at the hotel:
- Obudu Grill prepares steak cuisine,
- Lugi’s Restaurant offers Italian cuisine,
- Papillon Restaurant has an assortment of international dishes,
- the Pool Bar & Restaurant serves barbeques
and the Lobby bar serves cocktail and snacks.
6 Nicon Luxury, Abuja
Address: Plot 903 Tafawa Balewa Way, Area 11, Garki, Abuja
The Nicon Luxury Abuja hotel is among the renowned luxurious hotel at the centre of the FCT and set against the backdrop of Aso Rock. The hotel accommodated the members of the Commonwealth Business Forum in 2003 around the time when it was built.
Nicon Luxury currently has
- 253 luxuriously furnished guest rooms
- with 22 of them featuring spacious balconies and wireless internet access.
The hotel’s location in the heart of Abuja provides easy access to key sites such as the Abuja International Conference Centre with access gates from the hotel and the IBB International Golf Course which is 5KM from the hotel.
- There is a magnificent pool,
- squash courts
- and three tennis courts,
- and sophisticated gym facilities for guests to exercise around the lavish surrounding of the hotel.
There are 3 restaurants and bars serving a variety of local and international cuisines.
Address: 305 Diplomatic Dr, Central Business District, Abuja
Phone: 0818 800 9202
In the heart of Nigeria’s renowned capital, diplomats, businessmen and world leaders converge. Abuja is one of Africa’s foremost cities; a city of distinction and discovery. Nestled within the business hub on Diplomatic Drive, The Envoy sets a new standard of urban sophistication and unrivaled luxury in Abuja.
Close to embassies and businesses, The Envoy offers stylish conferencing and meeting facilities. We have woven technological innovation into all our amenities. With world-class security, fine-dining and complimentary services such as valet parking, we are Abuja’s foremost destination for events.
The creation of The Envoy is rooted in the history of the discovery of silk. The luxuriant material was coveted the world over. The first envoys journeyed the silk roads to open up borders for trade. In turn, knowledge, culture, art, and religion were shared between nations. Similar to the original silk envoys, The Envoy encapsulates the quest for learning and unity. The Envoy’s logo is modelled on the first imprinted coins that were used on the silk roads. Strung to the belts of the envoys, each coin carried a country’s identity to the world.
Address: 649 Oladipo Diya St, Durumi, Abuja
Phone: 0817 602 5992
Take a break to enjoy a true holistic holiday in which you are at the center. GRAND PELA HOTEL & SUITES is a top notch destination in Abuja, Nigeria. It has 77 unique and comfortable rooms in six different categories to choose from alongside dining, meeting/conference and leisure facilities. It is conveniently located 850m and 4.6 kilometer away from American International School and American Embassy respectively. GRAND PELA HOTEL & SUITES is only a few minutes away from the Abuja National Stadium and just in the middle of everything to make your experience memorable. Relaxation and rejuvenation is just a decision away and we are ready to guide and assist you. GRAND PELA HOTEL & SUITES offers premium service and guarantees you a truly unmatched experience!!!
· Swimming Pool
· Free Wifi
· Spa & Gym
· On-site Voyage Restaurant hosts Super Breakfast Buffet and then serves up a mix of international and Nigerian cuisine for lunch and dinner (Ala Carte and Buffet Options available).
9 PROTEA HOTEL ABUJA
Location: 3 Negro Crescent, Maitama, Abuja,Nigeria.
Protea Hotel Abuja is located just 10 minutes from the main city centre, a walking distance of the Embassy of Ireland, 5km from the British Embassy and conveniently located close to Abuja’s city centre.
Protea Hotel Abuja, by BON Hotels, offers
- a superior hotel experience
- comfortable rooms and friendly service
- this four-star hotel is home to 28 understated and spacious rooms featuring a lounge area
- and king-sized beds with Jacuzzis in the executive lofts for your relaxation pleasure.
- The in-house restaurant serves a great buffet breakfast, and delicious lunches and dinners complimented with a bar and coffee bar for light dining and socialising.
- There is also a 24-hour business centre
- a 20 seater boardroom for corporate guests with a free wi-fi to get their job done.
After a long day, guests can relax at the poolside or take a dip. There is also a provision for guests to book a round of golf or a game of bowls situated just around the corner.
10. Reiz Continental Hotel
Address: Plot 779, Cadastral Zone AO, Central Business District, Abuja
Since February 2006, Reiz Continental Hotel has provided luxury hospitality services to leisure and business travellers alike. Its 209 room and 8 meeting rooms are tastefully furnished with extra care to make its guests feel like royalty.
At this hotel, you can work up a good sweat at the gym or take a relaxing dip in its large swimming pool.
Due to a number of International meetings and conferences often held in Abuja, top hotels in Abuja like
- Nicon luxury hotel Abuja,
- Transcorp Hilton Hotel,
- Sheraton Hotel
- and Protea Hotel Abuja in Asokoro are often in high demand.
- It is advisable to make your bookings prior to arrival as most of the top hotels in Abuja do not accept walk-in clients, especially during peak periods.