@ Anttention Fresh,
We work hard to ensure that any news brought to you is legitimate and valuable so we leave out the noise. This material, and other digital content on this website, may be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part BUT give us credit as your source.
A March 7 protests called by the Sudanese Professional Association, SPA, took place across the country according to reports from an online media group, Sudanese report.
Report says that a rally in the capital Khartoum took place amid chanting of anti -government slogans and calls for President Omar Al-Bashir to quit.
The information was corroborated by social media content that university students protesting in parts of the country.
The Sudanese Congress Party, SCP, has also been sharing videos and photos from the protests.
Some of the material shows students who were teargassed by security forces whiles a number of students were also reportedly arrested in the capital, Khartoum.
The Sudanese Professional Association, SPA, have announced the latest protest action it says is in honour of women for their participation in the ongoing ‘uprising.’
The March 7 rallies are a ‘tribute to the women movements’ and are billed to happen at a number of rallying points across the country.
The strike saw a complete social shutdown across much of the country. Photos shared on social media showed that offices and markets had largely been abandoned in observance of the strike.
Photos posted online on Tuesday showed people holding banners marked with “Freedom, justice and peace”, “No to torturing and killing protesters” and other slogans.
FOLLOW US ON:
Rights groups say at least 45 people have been killed in the protests since they began on Dec. 19, while the government puts the death toll at 31.
Bashir has blamed the unrest on unnamed foreign powers and showed no signs of bowing to demands to quit. But he and some senior officials have adopted a more conciliatory tone in recent weeks and promised to free detained protesters.
TO DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE NEWS APP CLICK HERE
PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS FOR JUST $1 CLICK HERE
Salah withdraws from Egypt Squad
Egypt Football Federation has leave out Mohammed Salah on the upcoming AFCON qualifiers match with Kenya due to injury worries.
Egypt were grouped with kenya, Togo, Comoros in Group G, football fans has tipped Egypt to top the group due to their attacking threat.
The Egyptian talisman has now been ruled out of the upcoming AFCON qualifiers after due assessment by Egypt’s medical team.
The physios believe the Liverpool star’s injury, which was sustained from a challenge by Leicester City’s Hamza Choudhury earlier last month, has been aggravated during the clash against Manchester City and needed time to heal.
The Egyptian frontman will miss the two matches scheduled this week.
@ Anttention Fresh,